This is for people who want to work with a teacher using Skype. You must have Skype up and running, with sufficiently high Internet speed for there to be no pauses or stuttering.
You can use this facility for regular lessons, for some catch-up revision, or for preparing for some special occasion, for example you have to go to Russia to give a presentation for your work or a speech at a wedding!
Teachers working on this scheme use the Ruslan Russian course when appropriate.
Contact one of the teachers below to make the arrangements.
- Yulia Ravenhill, Derbyshire
- Valentina Day, Kent
- Alexandra Dowds, Leicester
- Yulia Zarubinska, Leeds
- Oxana Novikova, Manchester
- Valentina Warwick, Swindon
- Natalia Omidi, Weybridge
- Maria Williams, West Midlands
- Vera Kudryavtseva, Ross-shire, Scotland
- Anastasia Neshina, Moscow